May 4 Denali Team Still At 14,200 Feet

Manish called in from the huge basin camp at 14,200′.  The team has been waiting for a break in the weather to move up to high Camp, but waves of precipitation and wind have thus far not given them the opportunity to push high.

If anyone can provide a translation of Manish’s report, I’d sure appreciate it!

Here’s Manish!

2 Comments

  1. Manish is telling his family that he is well and he is ok. They are experiencing a huge snowfall and facing difficulty

Leave a Reply to Kangkan Dutta Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.