December 4 Vinson Team – weather hold until tomorrow

Well, the flight service has told the team that they won’t fly until tomorrow morning, at the earliest.  The winds down on the Union Glacier are still too high to land the Ilushyn aircraft.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed that they can all fly tomorrow!

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.