June 17 Team – Waiting on the Weather at 11,200′

The June 17th Team is waiting for the weather to improve so they can move up and around the steep ridge of the West Buttress known as Windy Corner.  This feature can be very challenging in rough weather, so the guides do not want to push it up, unless the weather is clear enough to see what’s happening.

The team is camped near another Mountain Trip group, and so they have plenty of new company with whom to share stories.

More soon!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.