The boys are heading for base camp tonight. They departed high camp late this morning after sleeping in a bit. They arrived at Camp 3 (14,200 ft) late this afternoon, and spent the afternoon and evening resting there and waiting for the cooler temps to head down the mountain. They will try to travel on the lower Kahiltna during the coldest time of the night/early morning again. If conditions are good they could be to base camp tomorrow morning, and eating breakfast at the Road House in Talkeetna.