Joe B had the honor of calling in today from Mt Vinson high camp. They awoke to some winds and decided to remain patient and wait for the nicer weather predicted for the next couple of days. It’s been a bit windy, making it quite cold, but they are in a beautiful place and are pretty comfortable up there. They’ll call in in the morning if they are going for the summit. Let’s all hope they get the light winds a nice weather that is forecast.