HONEY BADGERS WAITING AT 16,200 FT CAMP

Yesterday Marty called in to report that the team put in fixed lines up to approximately 16,800 ft. They encountered deep snow (up to their chests!) and high winds, which made it hard work. But the weather cleared at the end of the day and when Marty phoned at 10 PM, the sun was shining and warming up their tents. If conditions look good today, the team will make a summit push.

And Marty:

recording

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.