Lorenz called in this afternoon from Camp 2 during their rest day. They worked hard breaking trail through the deep snow to high camp yesterday, so decided to take a day to recover and acclimatize a bit before making the push to high camp and on to the summit. They are looking at a pretty decent forecast for the next few days, so hope to get a chance to summit by the 14th if all goes well. It’s been hard work on this trip, so hopefully it will pay off.
Here’s Lorenz from Camp 2: