May 5 Team – Day 7 at 14,200′

Steve checked in to give us an update on the team’s waiting at the big basin camp at 14,200′.  They’ve been here a couple of extra days, waiting on the weather to break.  It seems as if the snow has let up, but it is still very, very windy up high.  For a fascinating description of the conditions, please listen to Brian’s update for the May 3rd Team today.

Here’s Steve:

recording

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.