May 11 Denali Team Dispatch

The team checked in from the 14,200 ft camp where they spent another day hoping for the weather to improve. It was another exceptionally cold night, but the weather is forecasted to improve early next week.

Here’s the call.

1 Comment

  1. Hello,
    This call is from Marlies Neefjes (also from The Netherlands but she’s on the May 15 team if I remember correctly) …
    She tells they have been practising fixed rope technique and are hoping for the wind to diminish.
    I assume our guys are also still waiting in 14K camp??
    Regards,
    Maaike

Leave a Reply to Maaike Braat Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.