May 6 Team – Heading Downhill

The weather above 14,000′ is often harsh and dictates if a team can safely move up on Denali. Today Seba and the crew made a tough decision.  With more high winds and snow in the forecast, the team will make their way down towards basecamp.

recording

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.