The climbers started for the summit today, but the winds picked back up and they had to turn around. They climbed up to Denali Pass at over 18,000 ft before deciding it was just too windy to go for the top. It’s a good practice run, and they hope to give it another shot tomorrow. The forecast is for a beautiful calm day again tomorrow, but the forecast up there is notoriously pretty inaccurate to put it generously. We’ll update this with their evening phone call if they can get through on the sat phone tonight.