The team moved up to high camp today! It’s been a bit of a wait, and the weather still isn’t great, but they were able to move up to high camp today. Suzanne was forced to turn around due to some frostbite developing on her hand, which was only bound to get worse if she continued. Suzanne and guide Dan Starr returned to Camp 3 at 14,200 ft where they spent the night and will formulate a plan to descend in the next few days. The rest of the team is planning to take a rest day on the 4th of July to acclimatize and prepare for their summit day.