VINSON TEAM STILL HOLDING AT LOW CAMP

We just received word that the team remained at Low Camp today. Apparently the wind is blowing strong and steady up high, and the team made the decision to remain at Low Camp until the weather becomes a bit more settled. It appears that the weather is trending better the next couple of days, so the team will be prepared to move when the winds die down.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.